Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 5, Thing 12, Wikis

Wikis are pretty cool. It is a way for you to post and share information and have all the others who are need to also have the ability to post and share. I created a wiki for my library webpage. It is designed as a forum for students to comment on the books they are reading. It is truly a work in progress at this point. I have only added a few genres and books, but i will be working on adding more. I need to get a trusted student/staff to help in administration so they can create some new pages.

I also made a comment on our Web 2.0 tools Wiki Sandbox. I added my Glog that I made for Week 2. I really see a lot of potential for Glogs and I am already working with a few teachers to replace traditonal posters and Power Point assignments with glogs.

1 comment:

  1. My office has been using a wiki for the last year as a secondary communication tool. It's the best thing since sliced cake!

    ReplyDelete